March 21, 2011

Our Story Had Some Fireworks...Literally



After blowing up other fireworks (including a cool parachuting firework that was by far my favorite) at my parents house, Nathan decided to take me to that twisty turny road off of Tracyton by Lion's Field. Luckily we had some fireworks of our own leftover and Nathan showed me a hidden trail (hidden due to it being extremely steep) down to the water. The main weapon in our arsenal of fireworks was bottle rockets, which we proceeded to launch in multitudes. One idea we had was to try launching them into the water which concluded with awesome results, it made some pretty cool noises and still somehow had a glow from the explosion. We tried not to be too cruel to mother nature but our own curiousity and fascination did lead us to launch a couple more into the water. It was our own private, scenic, and romantic 4th of July for us and it might be something that turns into tradition.


Here is some short clips of the experience:



(In case you were wondering what we were saying Nathan was asking me if I could see it on the video and I loudly say not really *giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment