March 21, 2011

Toy Story 3 Gone Wrong



Toy Story 3 was coming out and the whole family was getting together to see it on the Imax in Seattle. I had to work but tried my best to get off as early as I could to make it in time. Nathan and Jesse picked me up from work and we raced off to Seattle to only hit.....TRAFFIC!! The unevitable, always there when your in a hurry, aggravating TRAFFIC!!!! We raced and ran to the Imax theater only to find that we would not be allowed in! We were "too late" according to the Imax standards. ARGH!! Knowing we were meeting up with everyone after the movie was over the three of us were left to waste time for a few hours in Seattle. Walking around the Seattle Center Nathan and I were walking by the space needle when, Nathan walks over and looks at the signs above the ticket booth, he came up with some weird excuse of why he was looking and we continued to walk around. The three of us then j-walked across a few streets and jumped over a barrier to Buca di Beppo.






After a DELICIOUS "linnerch" we walked back to the Seattle Center where Jesse decided he was going to head home after which Nathan proceeded to lead me to the Space Needle again. Not to look at it but to actually go up it! I had told him a long time ago that I had never actually been up to the Space Needle and somehow he remembered! It was so cool to go up the elevator and go the viewing place on top. The view was beautiful!




We might have missed Toy Story 3, but an elevator ride to the top of the Space Needle? Pretty awesome! I think I like this guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment